Pages

Monday, February 26, 2018

Create Your Own Fabric

Have you ever wondered how to transfer your favorite photo onto fabric and use in a project.
For some fun l took 4 photos of lollies. Please click on the following link to view all 4 photos
https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/koalaquiltnsew/files/Lolly%20Photos/
Do feel free to download these photos and use.
I bough a packet of adhesive paper from my local stationary store.
Gently peeled the backing off the paper and placed the sticky backing onto the wrong side of  a piece of plain white fabric.
Trimmed off all the side edges.
As this will go thru an inkjet printer there must be no overhang.
Placed the backed fabric into the paper tray of my inkjet printer.
Then printed off my design.
I will rinse the fabric in vinegar to seal it.

No comments:

Post a Comment